Sansera Engineering Limited IPO Detail
Incorporated in 1981, Sansera manufactures complex and critical precision engineered components and caters across automotive and non-automotive sectors. The company manufactures and supplies a wide range of precision forged and machined components and assemblies which are critical for the two-wheeler, passenger vehicle, and commercial vehicle verticals for the automotive sector. For the non-automotive sector, the company manufactures and supplies a wide range of precision components for aerospace, off-road, agriculture, and other segments. The company mostly supplies forged & machined products to OEM’s.For FY’21, the Automotive sector contributed 88.45% and non-automotive 11.45% of the revenue. The company derives around 65% of its revenue from India and the rest 35% from other countries. The company is one of the major suppliers of connecting rods globally. The company has 15 manufacturing plants across India of which 9 are in Bangalore.
- Leading supplier of complex and high-quality precision engineered components across automotive and non-automotive sectors which are poised to grow strongly.
- A well-diversified portfolio of segments, products, customers, and geography.
- Strong Engineering & Designing capabilities.
- Strong relationships with respected Indian and Global OEM’s.
- Strong financial performance.
- Skilled and experienced management team.
Company PromotersS Sekhar Vasan, F R Singhvi, Unni Rajagopal K and D Devaraj
|IPO Opening Date||Sep 14, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Sep 16, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹2 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹734 - 744 per equity share|
|Market Lot||20 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||20 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||₹1,282.98 Cr|
|Offer for Sale||17,244,328 Eq Shares of ₹2 (aggregating up to ₹1,282.98 Cr)|
IPO Subscription (Bidding Detail)
IPO Tentative Timetable
The Sansera Engineering Limited IPO open date is Sep 14, 2021, and the close date is Sep 16, 2021. The issue may list on Sep 24, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Sep 14, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Sep 16, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Sep 21, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Sep 22, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Sep 23, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Sep 24, 2021|
IPO Lot Size
The Sansera Engineering Limited IPO market lot size is 20 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (260 shares or ₹193440).
IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||93.45%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
For the year/period ended (₹ in Crs)
|Financial Year||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
Objects of the Issue:
- To carry out the Offer for Sale of up to 17,244,328 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders; and
- achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.