RailTel Corporation of India Limited IPO Detail
Incorporated in 2000, RailTel Corporation is a public sector business unit, wholly owned by the Government of India (GOI) and administrated by the Ministry of Railways. It is an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure provider company. The company was established with the key objective to modernize telecom infrastructure and today, it is one of the largest telecom infrastructure providers.
RailTel uses the latest technology like high dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) and multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) network. The company has data centers in Haryana, Gurugram, Secunderabad, and Telangana.
Key Facts about RailTel Corporation
- One of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure providers in India with PAN India optic fiber network.
- Diversified Range of services i.e. Telecom Network, Telecom Infrastructure, Data Center and Hosting, and Projects.
- Operates an optic fiber network covering 59,098 route Kms and 5,929 railway stations in India.
- RailTel Corporation has an exclusive right of way along 67,415 Kms connecting 7,321 railway stations.
- Center Network Operation Center at New Delhi and 4 NOCs at Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, and Secunderabad.
- It has 305,746 retail customers and 5,023 Access network providers (ANPs) to deliver the last mile connectivity.
Company PromotersThe President of India, acting through the Ministry of Railways is the promoter of the company.
|IPO Opening Date||Feb 16, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Feb 18, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹93 - 94 per equity share|
|Market Lot||155 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||155 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||₹819.24 Cr|
|Offer for Sale||₹819.24 Cr|
IPO Tentative Timetable
The RailTel Corporation of India Limited IPO open date is Feb 16, 2021, and the close date is Feb 18, 2021. The issue may list on Feb 26, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Feb 16, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Feb 18, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Feb 23, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Feb 24, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Feb 24, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Feb 26, 2021|
IPO Lot Size
The RailTel Corporation of India Limited IPO market lot size is 155 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (2015 shares or ₹189410).
IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||100%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||72.84%|
For the year/period ended (₹ in Crs)
|Financial Year||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
Objects of the Issue:
The net proceed from the IPO will be used towards following purposes:
- To carry out the disinvestment plan.
- To achieve the benefits of equity share listing on the stock exchanges.