One 97 Communications Limited (Paytm) IPO Detail
Incorporated in 2000, One 97 Communications Ltd is India's leading digital ecosystem for consumers as well as merchants. As of March 31, 2021, the company has a 333 million+ client base and 21 million+ registered merchants to whom it offers payment services, financial services, and commerce and cloud services.
In 2009, the company launched the first digital mobile payment platform, "Paytm App" to offer cashless payment services to customers and now, it became India's largest payment platform and the most valuable payments brand with a total brand value of US$6.3 billion as per Kantar BrandZ India 2020 Report. The app enables customers to do cashless transactions at stores, top-up mobile phones, online money transfers, pay bills, access digital banking services, purchase tickets, play games online, buy insurance, make investments, and more. However, merchants can use the platform for advertising, online payment solutions, offering products to customers, and loyalty solutions.
- India's leading digital payment service platform.
- Strong brand identity with a brand value of US$6.3 billion.
- Large customer base with 333 million total customers, 114 million annual transacting users, and 21 million registered merchants.
- Paytm Super-app to access a wide range of digital payment services over mobile phones.
Company PromotersPaytm is a professionally managed company with no identifiable promoters.
|IPO Opening Date||Nov 08, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Nov 10, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹2080 - 2150 per equity share|
|Market Lot||6 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||6 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||₹18,300.00 Cr|
|Fresh Issue||₹8,300.00 Cr|
|Offer for Sale||₹8,300.00 Cr|
IPO Tentative Timetable
The One 97 Communications Limited (Paytm) IPO open date is Nov 08, 2021, and the close date is Nov 10, 2021. The issue may list on Nov 18, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Nov 08, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Nov 10, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Nov 15, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Nov 16, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Nov 18, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Nov 18, 2021|
IPO Lot Size
The One 97 Communications Limited (Paytm) IPO market lot size is 6 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 14 lots (84 shares or ₹180600).
For the year/period ended (₹ in Crs)
|Financial Year||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
Objects of the Issue:
- Strengthen Paytm ecosystem through customer acquisition and retention and providing them greater access to technology and financial services.
- Investing in strategic partnerships, new business initiatives, and acquisitions.
- To meet general corporate purposes.