Krsnaa Diagnostics Limited IPO Detail
Incorporated in 2010, Krsnaa Diagnostics Ltd is one of the fastest-growing diagnostic chains in India. The company offers a wide range of diagnostic services such as imaging/radiology services (X-rays, MRI, etc.), routine clinical laboratory tests, pathology, and tele-radiology services to private and public hospitals, medical colleges, and community health centres.
The firm has an extensive network of diagnostic centres across India with a key focus on non-metro, and lower tier cities and towns. As of December 31, 2020, it operates 1,801 diagnostic centres that are offering radiology and pathology services across 13 different cities in India. In fiscal 2020, the business has served 5.27 million patients.
- Differentiated diagnostic service provider company in India.
- A comprehensive range of diagnostic services i.e. imaging, pathology, etc.
- Strong brand equity with quality healthcare services at affordable prices.
- Extensive market footprint in 13 states across India.
- Consistent financial performance track record.
Company PromotersRajendra Mutha
|IPO Opening Date||Aug 04, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Aug 06, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹5 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹933 - 954 per equity share|
|Market Lot||15 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||15 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||₹400 Cr|
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹5 (aggregating up to ₹400.00 Cr)|
|Offer for Sale||8,525,520 Eq Shares of ₹5 (aggregating up to ₹[.] Cr)|
IPO Subscription (Bidding Detail)
IPO Tentative Timetable
The Krsnaa Diagnostics Limited IPO open date is Aug 04, 2021, and the close date is Aug 06, 2021. The issue may list on Aug 16, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Aug 04, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Aug 06, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Aug 11, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Aug 12, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Aug 13, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Aug 16, 2021|
IPO Lot Size
The Krsnaa Diagnostics Limited IPO market lot size is 15 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (195 shares or ₹186030).
IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||74.63%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
For the year/period ended (₹ in Crs)
|Financial Year||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
Objects of the Issue:
- To finance the cost of establishing diagnostics centres at Punjab, Karnataka, Himachal Pradesh, and Maharashtra.
- Repayment/pre-payment of firm's borrowings fully or partially.
- General corporate purposes.