Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO Detail
Incorporated in 2011, Glenmark Life Sciences is the leading manufacturer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). The company develops, manufactures, and supplies high-quality APIs for cardiovascular disease (CVS), central nervous system disease (CNS), pain management, and diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders, anti-infectives, and other therapeutic areas. It further operates in Contract Development and manufacturing operations (CDMO) to offer services to specialty Pharmaceutical companies.
Its products are being sold in India and also expoted to multiple countries i.e. Europe, North America, Latin America, Japan, etc. Currently, it has 4 manufacturing facilities at Ankleshwar and Dahej in Gujarat and Mohol and Kurkumbh in Maharashtra State with an aggregate annual installed capacity of 725.8 KL as of December 31, 2020.
- Leading manufacturer of selected specialized APIs for chronic therapeutic areas like CVS, CNS, diabetes, and pain management.
- Export products in Europe, Latin America, North America, Japan, and the rest of the world.
- Strong relationship with leading global generic companies.
- Proven track record of strong financial performance.
- High-quality product manufacturing with R&D infrastructure.
Company PromotersGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is the promoter of the company.
|IPO Opening Date||Jul 27, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Jul 29, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹2 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹695 - 720 per equity share|
|Market Lot||20 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||20 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||₹1,513.60 Cr|
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹2 (aggregating up to ₹1,060.00 Cr)|
|Offer for Sale||6,300,000 Eq Shares of ₹2 (aggregating up to ₹453.60 Cr)|
IPO Subscription (Bidding Detail)
IPO Tentative Timetable
The Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO open date is Jul 27, 2021, and the close date is Jul 29, 2021. The issue may list on Aug 06, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Jul 27, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Jul 29, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Aug 03, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Aug 04, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Aug 05, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Aug 06, 2021|
IPO Lot Size
The Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO market lot size is 20 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (260 shares or ₹187200).
For the year/period ended (₹ in Crs)
|Financial Year||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
Objects of the Issue:
- To make payment of outstanding purchase consideration to the promoter for the spin-off of the API business from the promoter into the company.
- To finance capital expenditure requirements.
- To meet general corporate purposes.