Clean Science and Technology Ltd IPO Detail
Incorporated in 2003, Clean Science and Technology Ltd is one of the leading chemical manufacturers globally. It manufactures functionally critical specialty chemicals such as Performance Chemicals (MEHQ, BHA, and AP), Pharmaceutical Intermediates (Guaiacol and DCC), and FMCG Chemicals (4-MAP and Anisole).
The company supplies its products to manufacturers and distributors in India as well as overseas markets i.e. China, Europe, USA, Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Bayer AG, Genex Laboratories Limited, Nutriad International NV, SRF Limited, Vinati Organics are a few of its customers. In fiscal 2020, it generated 69% of revenues through export outside India.
Clean Science has two production facilities at Kurkumbh (Maharashtra) with an aggregated installed production capacity of 29,900 MTPA as of Dec 31, 2020.
- Globally leading supplier of certain chemicals; Ansole, 4-MAP, MEHQ, BHA, DCC, etc.
- Strategically located manufacturing facility with close proximity to JNPT port to export products.
- Strong long-term relationship with key customers.
- Consistent track record of financial performance.
- International presence with export to several countries i.e. China, USA, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, etc.
Company PromotersAshok Ramnarayan Boob, Krishnakumar Ramnarayan Boob, Siddhartha Ashok Sikchi, and Parth Ashok Maheshwari are the company promoters.
|IPO Opening Date||Jul 07, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Jul 09, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹880 - 900 per equity share|
|Market Lot||16 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||16 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||₹1,546.62 Cr|
|Offer for Sale||[.] Eq Shares of ₹1 (aggregating up to ₹1,546.62 Cr)|
IPO Subscription (Bidding Detail)
IPO Tentative Timetable
The Clean Science and Technology Ltd IPO open date is Jul 07, 2021, and the close date is Jul 09, 2021. The issue may list on Jul 19, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Jul 07, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Jul 09, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Jul 14, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Jul 15, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Jul 16, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Jul 19, 2021|
IPO Lot Size
The Clean Science and Technology Ltd IPO market lot size is 16 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (208 shares or ₹187200).
For the year/period ended (₹ in Crs)
|Financial Year||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
Objects of the Issue:
- To make an offer for sale of equity shares aggregating to Rs. 1,5466.22 million.
- To achieve the share listing benefits on the BSE and NSE.