Chemplast Sanmar Limited IPO Detail
Incorporated in 1985, Chemplast Sanmar Ltd is a leading specialty chemical manufacturer in India. The company is engaged in the manufacturing of specialty paste PVC resin, starting materials, and intermediates for agro-chemical, pharmaceuticals, agro-chemical, and fine chemical sectors. It also produces other types of chemicals such as Caustic Soda, Chlorochemicals, Hydrogen Peroxide, Refrigerant gas, and Industrial Salt.
It has four manufacturing facilities, among which, 3 are situated at Mettur, Berigai, and Cuddalore in Tamil Nadu, and one is located in Puducherry at Karaikal.
- The largest manufacturer of specialty paste PVC resins in India in terms of installed production capacity.
- 3rd largest manufacturer of caustic soda and the largest manufacturer of hydrogen peroxide in South India.
- A part of the SHL Chemicals Group, one of the most prominent corporate groups in South India.
- A vertically integrated business model with a focus on quality manufacturing.
- Highly experienced managerial team.
Company PromotersSanmar Holdings Limited
|IPO Opening Date||Aug 10, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Aug 12, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹5 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹530 - 541 per equity share|
|Market Lot||27 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||27 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||₹3,850 Cr|
|Fresh Issue||₹1,300.00 Cr|
|Offer for Sale||₹2,550.00 Cr|
IPO Subscription (Bidding Detail)
IPO Tentative Timetable
The Chemplast Sanmar Limited IPO open date is Aug 10, 2021, and the close date is Aug 12, 2021. The issue may list on Aug 24, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Aug 10, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Aug 12, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Aug 18, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Aug 20, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Aug 23, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Aug 24, 2021|
IPO Lot Size
The Chemplast Sanmar Limited IPO market lot size is 27 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (351 shares or ₹189891).
IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||100%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||54.99%|
For the year/period ended (₹ in Crs)
|Financial Year||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
Objects of the Issue:
The net proceed from the IPO will be utilized towards the following purposes;
- Early redemption of NCDs issued by the company in full.
- Meet general corporate purposes.