CarTrade Tech Limited IPO Detail
Incorporated in 2000, CarTrade Tech Ltd is a multi-channel auto platform provider company. The company operates various brands such as CarWale, CarTrade, Shriram Automall, BikeWale, CarTradeExchange, Adroit Auto, and AutoBiz. The platform connects new and used automobile customers, vehicle dealers, vehicle OEMs, and other businesses to buy and sell different types of vehicles. The company offers a variety of solutions across automotive transactions for buying, selling, marketing, financing, and other activities.
- A leading platform for Automotive Sales with a Synergistic Ecosystem.
- Operate various brands i.e. CarWale, CarTrade, Shriram Automall, BikeWale, CarTrade Exchange, AutoBiz, etc.
- A comprehensive range of services i.e. automotive buying, selling, financing, marketing, etc.
- Profitable and scalable business model.
Company PromotersCarTrade Tech is a professionally managed company with no identifiable promoters.
|IPO Opening Date||Aug 09, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Aug 11, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹1585 - 1618 per equity share|
|Market Lot||9 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||9 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||₹2,998.51 Cr|
|Offer for Sale||18,532,216 Eq Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹[.] Cr)|
IPO Subscription (Bidding Detail)
IPO Tentative Timetable
The CarTrade Tech Limited IPO open date is Aug 09, 2021, and the close date is Aug 11, 2021. The issue may list on Aug 20, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Aug 09, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Aug 11, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Aug 17, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Aug 17, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Aug 18, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Aug 20, 2021|
IPO Lot Size
The CarTrade Tech Limited IPO market lot size is 9 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (117 shares or ₹189306).
For the year/period ended (₹ in Crs)
|Financial Year||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
Objects of the Issue:
- To carry out an offer for sale.
- To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the stock exchanges.