Ami Organics Limited IPO Detail
The company has developed over 450 pharma intermediates across 17 key therapeutic areas i.e. anti-retroviral, anti-inflammatory, anti-psychotic, anti-cancer, anti-Parkinson, anti-depressant, and anti-coagulant. It supplies its products to more than 150 customers (including international customers) directly in India and in 25 countries overseas i.e. Europe, USA, China, Israel, Japan, Latin America, etc. Laurus Labs, Cadila Healthcare, Cipla Ltd are some of the domestic customers whereas Organike s.r.l.a. Socio Unico, Fermion Oly, Medichem S.A. and Midas Pharma GmbH are some of the international customers.
The company has three manufacturing facilities in Gujarat situated at Sachin, Ankleshwar & Jhagadia, with an aggregate installed capacity of 6,060 MTPA.
- One of the leading manufacturers of certain Pharma Intermediates i.e. Dolutegravir, Trazodone, Entacapone, Nintedanib and Rivaroxaban.
- Strong and diversified product portfolio with 450+ Pharma Intermediates across 17 therapeutic areas.
- Extensive geographical presence and diversified customer base.
- Strong R&D, sales and marketing capabilities
- Consistent financial performance track record.
Company PromotersNareshkumar Ramjibhai Patel, Chetankumar Chhaganlal Vaghasia, Shital Nareshbhai Patel and Parul Chetankumar Vaghasia
|IPO Opening Date||Sep 01, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Sep 03, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹603 - 610 per equity share|
|Market Lot||24 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||24 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||₹569.64 Cr|
|Fresh Issue||₹200.00 Cr|
|Offer for Sale||6,059,600 Eq Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹369.64 Cr)|
IPO Subscription (Bidding Detail)
IPO Tentative Timetable
The Ami Organics Limited IPO open date is Sep 01, 2021, and the close date is Sep 03, 2021. The issue may list on Sep 14, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Sep 01, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Sep 03, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Sep 08, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Sep 09, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Sep 13, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Sep 14, 2021|
IPO Lot Size
The Ami Organics Limited IPO market lot size is 24 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (312 shares or ₹190320).
IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||47.23%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||41.05%|
For the year/period ended (₹ in Crs)
|Financial Year||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
Objects of the Issue:
- Repayment/prepayment of certain financial facilities availed by our Company.
- Funding working capital requirements of our Company.
- General corporate purposes.