Aether Industries Limited IPO Detail
Incorporated in 2013, Aether Industries Limited is a manufacturer of speciality chemicals. The company is the sole manufacturer in India of chemicals such as 4-(2-Methoxyethyl) Phenol (4MEP), 3-Methoxy-2-Methylbenzoyl Chloride (MMBC), Thiophene-2-Ethanol (T2E), Ortho Tolyl Benzo Nitrile (OTBN), N-Octyl-D-Glucamine, Delta-Valerolactone and Bifenthrin Alcohol.
The company has three business models: Large scale manufacturing of intermediates and speciality chemicals, CRAMS (contract research and manufacturing services) and Contract manufacturing.
Aether Industries has two manufacturing sites at Sachin in Surat, Gujarat. Manufacturing Facility 1 is a 3,500 square metre facility including R&D and Hydrogenation Facilities and Pilot Plant. Manufacturing Facility 2 encompasses roughly 10,500 square metres, with an installed capacity of 6,096 MT per year spread among three buildings and 16 production streams as of September 30, 2021.
As of March 31, 2022, Aether Industries Limited's product portfolio comprised over 25 products which were sold to over 34 global companies in 18 countries and to over 154 domestic companies. The company is the largest manufacturer of 4MEP, T2E, NODG and HEEP products in the world by volume.
- Differentiated portfolio of market-leading products.
- Focus on R&D to leverage the core competencies of chemistry and technology.
- Long-standing relationships with a diversified customer base.
- Synergistic Business Models focused on Large Scale Manufacturing, CRAMS and Contract Manufacturing.
- Focus on Quality, Environment, Health and Safety (QEHS).
- Strong and consistent financial performance.
- Experienced Promoters and Senior Management with extensive domain knowledge.
Company PromotersAshwin Jayantilal Desai, Purnima Ashwin Desai, Rohan Ashwin Desai, Dr. Aman Ashvin Desai, AJD Family Trust, PAD Family Trust, RAD Family Trust, AAD Family Trust and AAD Business Trust
|IPO Opening Date||May 24, 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||May 26, 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹610 - 642 per equity share|
|Market Lot||23 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||23 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||₹808.04 Cr|
|Fresh Issue||₹627.00 Cr|
|Offer for Sale||2,820,000 shares of ₹10|
IPO Subscription (Bidding Detail)
IPO Tentative Timetable
The Aether Industries Limited IPO open date is May 24, 2022, and the close date is May 26, 2022. The issue may list on Jun 03, 2022.
|IPO Open Date||May 24, 2022|
|IPO Close Date||May 26, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||May 31, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Jun 01, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Jun 02, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||Jun 03, 2022|
IPO Lot Size
The Aether Industries Limited IPO market lot size is 23 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (299 shares or ₹191958).
IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||96.97%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
For the year/period ended (₹ in Million)
|Financial Year||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
Objects of the Issue:
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
1. Prepayment or repayment of all or a portion of certain outstanding borrowings availed by the Company.
2. Funding capital expenditure requirements for the manufacturing facility (Proposed Greenfield Project).
3. Funding working capital requirements of the Company.
4. General corporate purposes.
Aether Industries Limited IPO Registrar:
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Aether Industries Limited IPO Lead Manager(s):
HDFC Bank Limited. Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited.
Company Contact Information:
Aether Industries Limited
Plot No. 8203,